Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Learning to Play

It's not a hard concept...in theory. But for a special pup like me, playing is an art form I'm still working to master.

The Sheriff attempts to "teach" me the ropes of play by biting my neck, tackling me, or barking in my ear. None of that is appealing to me-my ears ring for hours after those barks!

What I do like to do though, is chase. Oh and barking, when I'm doing it, isn't so bad either. Lucky for me, when the Captain comes to visit, I get to chase and bark at him. Sheriff Padfoot surprisingly enough doesn't like it when pups reciprocate his bad behavior. While I'm still learning the finer points of chasing and/or playing with other pups, I sure enjoy watching Daddy run around and like to encourage him to try harder with the ball. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Dougal Dude- How are you? Great Video. How's that pee master behavior going? We have had some relapses here so the "pants" are back out. Mom is "sick" of cleaning up after us.

    ReplyDelete