Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Fun!

Humph Mondays. Who needs them? I say everyday should be Sunday! Whose with me??

As it's raining and I'm still pouting about missing my morning walk this morning, I thought I would share a video from our weekend escapades. Note: No doggies were injured in the making of this film.


After playing outside and helping around the Homestead planting really pretty flowers for me to mark , I mean smell come spring, it was time for a bath. I was all for Mommy picking up the Sheriff and dragging him into the tub, it was actually kind of funny watching him get drenched and slathered. Then Daddy came home and before I knew what was happening, I was in the tub rubba dub dubbing. Not so bad really but the proposed brushing...um I don't think so. I don't do brushes or combs or anything that could remotely pull one little, absolutely perfect hair in my body.  However, being the simple needs Deputy that I am, I let the humans bribe me with treats as I was sprayed and brushed. Whatcha think?



I'm off to do more sniffing and chores. Licks and jumps!

1 comment:

  1. Dougal- your an agility dog- awesome. The boys were hoping the video was of your getting a bath. Everybody loves to see someone else have the torture.

    ReplyDelete