Thursday, October 3, 2013

Clean Bill of Health!

Good Morning Folks,

Mommy, Daddy, and Sheriff Padfoot accompanied me to my first vet visit as the Deputy. It is very important, in my new role, that I have a complete check up with those pesky vaccinations thrown into the mix.

One positive thing I can say about the vet; I get lots and lots of treats just for sitting down and for being very nice to the nurse and vet when they poke and prod me. Everyone was very nice and thought I was a very handsome Deputy although they had trouble telling the Sheriff and I apart. I could have used that confusion to my advantage and had him go through the exam but Mommy was too quick for me. Drat!

After examining my paws which I have licked raw, I now have to get a bath, take some meds, and sprayed with this calming gook but everyone is in agreement that it is likely not an allergy but more related to anxiety. New home, new parents, new Sheriff, new surroundings, why would I be anxious?

Other than that, the vet and nurse said I did really well and Mommy and Daddy were very proud. Sheriff even gave me a lick or two to show his love. I'm told I have to go back in a few weeks for another exam and round of vaccines but I'll just not think about that for now.

Daddy is getting us ice cream for being such good boys so I gotta run but I'll be in touch soon with any new adventures!

Licks and Jumps to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment