Sunday, December 22, 2013

Deputy in the Doghouse

Folks,

Deputy Dougal will be unavailable for his weekly post because he decided to pee all over Mommy's drapes today. I tried to warn him-but you know Westies-stubborn as all get out. See what had happened was Mom had to transport another doggy to her fur ever home today and well, for some reason the Deputy got it into his head he wouldn't get in trouble if he marked inside the house. How would Mom find out he asked? Hehehe oh boy that was a challenge if there ever was one. 

To ensure he would not get away with it I developed a plan while patiently waiting for Mommy to get home. After several hours of her ignoring my attempts to get her upstairs she finally went up to check on something and I immediately went to the curtains and smelled, looked at her, sniffed, looked at her until she got the hint that something was there. 

Now I know some of you may call me a dirty rat because I tattled on my brother but see here-marking in the house is not tolerated and sets a bad example for all us Westies. Yeah, I told on him and I would do it again in a heart beat. 

Anyway, I will be in the dog house if Mom discovers me on the Deputy's blog so Merry Christmas all!

Licks and loves,

Sheriff Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment