Monday, December 9, 2013

Ho, Ho, Wait...Snow??

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...somewhere else!

Mom and Dad wrongly surmised that I would love the snow as much as the Sheriff and bundled us off to the backyard for what they considered playtime. Well, they were in for a big surprise (as was I because I had no idea the snow was that deep when I jumped off the back porch) when after successfully doing my business, I high tailed it back into the house. Apparently the Sheriff, who was never the sharpest pencil in the box (shhh don't tell him I said so) doesn't mind cold, wet, white stuff clinging to his paws and belly, or that he has to hop like a rabbit to get across the yard. We will run around in the stuff all day long, chasing Daddy, flinging snow everywhere, digging holes with his nose, etc. As we all know, I am much too dignified for that (Sheriff Padfoot: "Don't let him fool you, by the evening, Deputy was rolling around in the snow trying to cover every inch of his body. Oh, and what does he mean by comparing me to a pencil? What is a pencil exactly? Hmmmm I'm thinking I may have to do a sneak attack on him later!"

Enjoy the lovely photos Mom insisted on taking:

Sheriff Padfoot enjoying the snow
 
 Me trying to get to the house
 
Seriously Mom, it's cold and wet-can we go inside now?

No comments:

Post a Comment